Saturday, October 26, 2013

Voloyda's Craziness Part 16

Days until the restraining order is lifted: 147

I was checking the air pressure in my tires today and found a tiny box stuck to the underside of my car.  Guess what it was?  A GPS tracking device.  I wonder who could have done that?  Dammit Voloyda what the fuck is the matter with you?!  Have you completely lost your mind?!  You know I'm really not even surprised anymore.  I've come to expect this sort of thing.  What I really want to know is how long this thing has been under my car and if I'm the only person he's done this to.  I really, really hope that I am, but I seriously doubt it.  He's more obsessed with David than he is with me so I'd hazard a guess he's placed a tracker on David's car as well.  My only hope is that David does not find it.  I do not feel like dealing with the police.  And we all know I would be the first person they questioned.  Dammit Voloyda are you trying to get me arrested?  What the fuck is wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment