Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Teal Pumpkin Project

I was going to wait and post this for Halloween but figured I'd post it now for those who may want to participate.  For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's not too late for you to participate in the teal pumpkin project for kids with allergies.  Instead of or along with regular candy you offer non-food treats such as bouncy balls, bubbles, stickers, pencils, glow sticks, etc.  We're giving out candy and toys.  I was going to post a picture of my pumpkins and toy bucket but the pumpkin still needs another coat of paint so I think I'll add the photo later.


Our Pumpkins.  Mine's the castle one.  I may post another photo of them tonight lit up.
Some of the non-food treats I bought.  Includes: coloring books, Gatorade band, bubbles, jump rope, tops, hot wheels, necklaces, Disney wands, silly bandz and Halloween erasers, yo-yo's, putty eggs, boats, hacky-sacks, pencils and glow sticks.
If you're interested in participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project, more information can be found here:
http://www.foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-project#.Vi7QlPmrSM9

No comments:

Post a Comment