Saturday, February 13, 2016

Christmas 2015

Markus, my favorite and I think only reader, asked what I got for Christmas.  Now Christmas was two months ago and I'm having a hard time remembering everything so I'm going to do a list format for each person/group.

Mom

She got me: sheets, a coloring book, a robe, socks, pajama pants, a sweater, thermals, 2 t-shirts, a bread knife, an iTunes card, Funko Pop Snape, 3 books on England, portable charger, Mr. Bean DVD set, Cards Against Humanity, slippers, men's toiletry kit,
I got her: a pan, pillowcases, a portable charger, 12 books, a blow-dryer and diffuser, a meat tenderizer, Curly Wurly chocolate bars (which are no longer sold in the US and I had to special order from the UK)

Dad

He got me: $200
I got him: a t-shirt, two pairs or track pants, a set of candles, a bottle of vodka

Grandma

She got me: sheets, 2 body pillows
I got her: socks, recipe card dividers and box, a purse

My aunts' family

They got me: my Snape cutout, an amazon gift card, a red lobster gift card
I got my aunts: movie gift cards
Ryker: an adipose plushie, Dr. Who car sticker, steam card, dalek figurine, Dr. Who t-shirt
Little Cousin 1: 2 animal themed DUPLO sets
Little Cousin 2: 2 Star Wars action figures, a fidget set

My sister and nephew

She got me: $50, measuring spoons, a 13x9 pan, a baking sheet
I got her: a roasting set, a gift card for a pedicure
Nephew: the book mr. grumpy's outing (my favorite when I was little), a wooden train with stack-able blocks

My step-sister's daughters 

They got me: an iTunes gift card
I got both of them: boots

Theo

He got me: new Apple earpods
I got him: Scott Pilgrim vs, the World, 3rd Cards against Humanity expansion, a little Baymax plushie, British sweets

My aunts dog Titus: 2 dumbbells (1 spikey 1 squeeky), 2 tubes of tennis balls, a large bone, a loofa dog, treats, some holiday themed rawhides


I also got a $50 gift card from my other step sister


I think that's everything.  I'll update it if I remember anything else (which I just did actually).


And here's the picture of Snape he asked for:

And this other one I took yesterday:
Snape is ready for the Slytherin Quidditch game.

No comments:

Post a Comment