Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bad Day/Epipen Adventure

Sorry I didn't post this last week.  I had it typed up and thought I posted it but I didn't.  My bad.

I was having a rather bad day and spent most of it crying in my car in the hospital parking lot.  My father and I had an argument and he said something along the lines of how I make him and mom miserable and he wished I would leave.  So I left and spent the day crying in my car at the hospital.  I really should have gone in but my mother says I'm not allowed as they charge so much for a stay and I could just imagine getting released and her kicking me out of the house for costing her so much money. I should probably discus that with her.  I called the suicide prevention and everything, which is rather amazing in itself because I hate making phone calls.  I wasn't planning on coming home for at least a few days but it was really hot yesterday and I didn't want to sleep in the car so I came home at around 5AM.

Things were kinda rough this morning but overall the day wasn't that bad.  I only cried some.  I would have stayed in bed all day except we had company over and mom my kind of forced me to get up.  I'm glad she did, it was better than laying in bed and crying/sleeping all day.  Plus I got to stab her with an Epipen.  My mother is allergic to bees pretty bad.  Not to the point where she almost dies but she gets this rather large rash and usually has to go to the hospital.  So we're outside playing cards against humanity and she gets stung.  And of course she starts freaking out.  I'll point out that she's rather squeemish about things and has never injected herself with the epipen and she asked me (who has never done it either) to inject her.  I get the pen, read the directions; 'pull of blue safety cap and swing into upper thigh.'  Sounds easy enough.  I pull off the cap and stab her in the leg.  Except I didn't give her any warning and she was mad because she still had her pants on.  There was nothing on the directions said you needed to take off your pants.  So she's just kind of standing there in shock and goes 'what the fuck.'   And I'm just like 'did I do this right?  Did I get you?'  'I don't know?'  Apparently I did okay if she didn't even feel it.  So we're all just standing there and she goes 'I feel like there's blood running down my leg.'  She takes her pants off and there is indeed a rather large amount of blood.  So then I had to go and clean her pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment