Friday, May 2, 2014

Busy Day

I had a very busy day today.  Silas and I went and seen the midnight showing of Spiderman 2.  I didn't get home until 3am.  Then I had to get up at 8 to go to the Goodwill job fair.  I think it went well (fingers crossed, wish me luck).  My parents are leaving for Aruba tomorrow so I was helping them pack.  Then my mother and I went to my cousin Ryker's play at 7pm.  That let out at 10.  Then we had to take some of my relatives back to their houses.  I did not get a picture of Ryker in his costume but I will hopefully have one tomorrow to post on here.

I did give one of my Stalking My Ex-Boss business cards to a guy I'll call "James."  James is a manager at The Store.  He is the one who kicked me out and told me not to come back on the day I was banned.  He's dating the adoptive mother of my adopted cousin's brother (confusing, I know).

Today was very busy and exciting.  I have not had time to research earthquakes yet but will definitely do so tomorrow. 

EDIT: I'm not sure exactly when it happened but I found out 6/17 that James broke up with my cousin's brother's mother.  I also heard that he's hung and really good in bed but it's like fucking a teenager on account of him being so skinny.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure it was a good idea to give a blog card to someone you used to work with? What if he tells everyone about the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he tells them, he tells them. The people at The Store are going to find out eventually and it's not like I'm doing anything illegal.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Markus. You gived him a card and then talked about him on the blog. Are you sure it was a good idea? What if he dos something to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things I said are neither defaming nor untrue and I did not use his real name. I simply stated what happened. What's he gonna do? Sue me? I believe that "James" is a decent guy. I'm not worried about it but thanks for the concern.

      Delete