Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Voloyda Discovers the Blog

It's been a while since I updated.  I was busy enjoying my parent's holiday away from me.  It's been over a week since I gave one of my Stalking My Ex-Boss cards to James and there has been no horrible fallout.  I can only conclude that he didn't deem the blog creepy enough to warrant telling everyone.

Whenever I mention the blog to people they're always like 'You better hope David or the people from The Store don't find it.'  What are they going to do if they find it?  Try to file a restraining order or a libel suit against me?  The blog itself is not illegal.  I'm not doing anything illegal.  It's not as if I'm spreading defaming statements or spying or following anyone.  I don't really talk about David or the people from The Store all that often and when I do it's usually my personal feelings and opinions or stuff that has actually happened.  I don't really post their personal information or picture or anything they wouldn't tell someone.  My mother is the big one that always yells at me every time I mention it.  Yes, it's called Stalking My Ex-Boss.  It's an ironic title.  I'm not actually stalking anyone and if you read it you would realize it's mostly about what's going on in my life.  Which brings us to Voloyda.

Voloyda found the blog (With how much he was stalking me and stuff I apparently hid it amazing well that it took him over a year to find it.  I'm quite proud of that.) and bitched me out.  He said that the way I portrayed him was wrong.  And he wasn't mad about the conversations or stuff that I said about him; he just said that some of the stuff casted him in an undeserved negative light because I didn't tell the whole story.  He sent me a huge list in the post, which I will share with you over the next few days after I type it up, of everything he didn't like about how I talked about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment