Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Happy Holidays to everyone.  I hope you had a good time this holiday season.  I certainly did.  I got some good gifts.  Pretty much everything I asked for.  I got new bed-coverings and pillows, a futon mattress for my closet, several gift-cards, several books, winter boots, a couple puzzles, some movies, clothes, contacts, magic sand, money, and various other items.  Everyone liked the gifts I got them.  Which I would hope they would seeing as I spent a small fortune.  I really enjoy buying people presents.

As I have for the last three years, I watched my aunts house.  Which worked out great because my stepsister and her family came down and I find the children quite annoying.  Spent some quality time away from my family.  Bought Titus a lot of toys.  He was certainly spoiled this past week.

Still have to exchange gift with my sister, Andie.  We're doing that on Wednesday.  And I'm meeting up with Theo tomorrow to exchange gifts with him.

That's pretty much it.  I've registered for classes for next semester.  Three classes.  Biology, which counts as two, lecture and lab. And English.  I really wanted to take Ethics with my professor from last semester but that class was filled so I'm going to try to take it next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment