Sunday, December 7, 2014

School Update 3/Christmas Shopping

I passed my class with an A-.  Yay me.  Much improved from last semester.  My mother says I have to go full time next semester so I'm going tomorrow to meet with my adviser to register for classes.  So nervous about that: I hate talking to people.

I got all of my Christmas shopping done.  Purchased my last gift yesterday.  I have most of my wrapping done as well.  Waiting for my last package to arrive in the post and then I'll have all of my wrapping done.  I love wrapping gifts.  I find it fun and relaxing.  I spent tons of money this year, more than I could really afford to but I got everyone some nice gifts.  A lot of it was bought on Black Friday so I got some good bargains.  But I still ended up spending over $600.  For me not having a job that's quite a bit of money.  But I like to give people presents so I guess it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment