Saturday, July 29, 2017

Family Reunion 2017 - The Ride Down

Mom, Dad, Grandma, and I packed up and left Saturday morning, stayed the night in Lebanon, Missouri and reached our destination at 5pm Sunday.  We had a long but interesting drive down.

We drove past the Gateway Arch in St. Luis.  Which I had apparently been to before but I don't remember so it was basically my first time seeing it.

We stopped off at the interesting attraction/shop.  We'd been seeing the billboards for miles and were intrigued.  I bought some fudge and they got some moonshine and a t-shirt for my uncle.  If you're ever in the area, it's worth a quick stop, only about 5 minutes off the highway.





I sent this photo to my friend Theo and he thought it was fake.  Not fake, just hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment