Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter to David Part 2

Days until restraining order is lifted: 53

I made this awesome card to mail to David when the restraining order expires.  On the front it says, "Thinking of you..." and on the inside "...reminds me to check the expiration date of the restraining order."  Hilarious, right?  It'll be perfect.  I just need to go and buy some cardstock to print it on and it will be all set.  I've written him a letter to go along with it.  I like to think it's slightly less crazy than the last one I posted on here.

David,

     I am so sorry for everything that happened.  I did not intend for things to go as far as they did.  I thought you were attractive and went about it the wrong way (obviously).  I knew nothing would happen between us but it was fun flirting with you.  I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable or frightened you or your family, it was not my intention.  I'm sorry.
     Thank you for saving my life.  Stacy may have been the one to pull me from the road but it was what you said that stopped me from jumping in front of the next car that came by.  You probably don't believe me but I did name my godson after you, Darrien Howard Thomas Aksin Stalin.  I also want to thank you for filing the restraining order.  My inability to purchase a gun has kept me alive thus far.  Thank you.
     I'm sorry for everything and I hope you can forgive me.

Wishing You the Best,
October

No comments:

Post a Comment