Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snape's Birthday/Names

Days until restraining order is lifted: 72

Guess what day it is?  Severus Snape’s 54th birthday.  He’s like only my favorite character ever.  Snape is totally hot.  I love Alan Rickman, he was absolutely perfect as Snape.  Yeah, in case you haven’t figured it out I’m a huge Harry Potter fan.  In fact some of the names I’ve picked out for my children (should I ever have any) are from Harry Potter.  And most of the other names are from books as well.

My favorite names:
Bellatrix Sophia Annette - (Harry Potter) (not from anything) (originally it was supposed to be for my friend but then I just fell in love with the name)
Severus Deveraux - (Harry Potter) (The Heir Trilogy)
Gideon Sebastian - (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) (The Alchemist’s Son Series)
Sullivan Lysander - (not really from anything) (Harry Potter) as a bonus the name itself means “Dark-eyed Lion Man”
Dorian Leander - (The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd) (The Heir Trilogy)
I also really like the name Rochester (Jane Eyre) but I don't know what to pair it with.

Yeah my children with be rich with  literary references.

No comments:

Post a Comment