Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 15

Days until restraining order is lifted: 256

Voloyda’s ‘malicious’ plans seem to be more comical than dangerous.  For example:

·         Kidnapping
o   The Plan:
§  Follow her with the car
§  Pull up in front of her
§  Park
§  Drag her into the vehicle
§  Drive away
o   How it Went Wrong:
§  I saw you following me
§  I knew it was you
§  It was broad daylight
§  You were driving a hot pink car that has your name emblazoned on the side in black and silver (I’d post a pic but it would ruin his alias. It really is an awesome car.)
§  When you tried to pull in front of me you nearly ran me over
§  There was a large group of people less than 20 yards away
§  When attempting to drag me into the car you seemed more concerned about making sure you didn’t stretch out my jacket than at actually getting me in the vehicle
§  You asked me  how I was doing
§  When I told you to let me go you did
§  You tried to start a conversation with me
o   How To Improve:
§  Do it at night
§  Bring a friend along to drive the car
§  Use a nondescript vehicle
§  Bring a weapon
§  Make sure no one else is around
§  Don’t be concerned about stretching the persons clothing
§  Don’t try to start a conversation with the person

This took place a couple of weeks ago.  Up until this point I haven’t posted about any of his illegal activity because I don’t feel like dealing with the police.  But considering it was against me and I’m not pressing charges, why the hell not?  This plan went so hilariously wrong I laughed for days.  What on earth would possess him to try to kidnap me?  I’ve told everyone he’s following me.  They would know it was him.  And to try to strike up a conversation with the person you're trying to drag into your car?  I don’t even know what to say.  The man is an idiot. 

He said he wasn’t trying to kidnap me he was trying to “Give me a ride because it was supposed to rain.”  In his defense it did start raining like ten minutes later.  Voloyda is a psychopathic idiot but I don't think he would ever actually hurt me.  At least not on purpose anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment