Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 12

Days until restraining order is lifted: 262

So Voloyda was bothering me on Facebook in his usual manner.  We had this lovely conversation:

V: You know that lady you worked with?
O: No.  And I don’t wish to.
V: Please it’s important.
O: Fine.  What?
V: Who’s that lady you worked with?
O: I worked with many ladies.  You’ll have to be a bit more specific.
V: The one that you know has the hair.
O: You are the most non-descriptive person I’ve ever met.
V: Come on.
O: Minerva?
V: No
O: Victoria?
V: No
O: Stacy?
V: No
O: Annette?
V: Yes Annette!
O: What about Annette?
V: I totally know where she lives
O: This conversation is over.  Do not incriminate yourself any further.  If the police question me I will turn you in.
V: No it’s totally valid.  I looked it up online.
O: I suppose that makes it slightly less creepy.
O: You know talking to you cheers me up almost every time.
V: Why?
O: Because for once I know I’m not the craziest person around. 
V: Bitch

I never really hear other people use the word valid in that tense.  Maybe I’m not as odd as I thought.  Then again it is Voloyda and everyone knows he’s nuttier than a squirrel.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment