Monday, July 15, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 13

Days until restraining order is lifted: 250

Convo I just had with Voloyda.  He’s just as crazy as usual.

V: Why didn’t you meet me today?
O: Because I didn’t feel like it.
V: You said that you would.
O: Yeah, well, I lied.
V: Why you always lie to me?
O: Why are you always following me?
V: Because I can.
O: The same can be said of me then.  I lie to you 'because I can.'  And as long as you insist on following me around I will continue to lie and make demands of you.
V: Think one of the things you demand of me could be sex?
O: Sex is the last thing I want from you.
V: You know what they say crazy people have the best sex. 
O: Must not be true then.
V: Why not?
O: Well everyone knows you’re completely nuts.  By your reasoning you should be amazing in bed.  Guess that theory isn’t as true as you think.
V: That was mean.  You didn’t have to say that.
O: Well you didn't have to follow me. You didn't have to try to kidnap me.  You didn’t have to follow David to his house and try to assault him.  You didn't have to do any of those things yet you did them all anyway.

V: It would have gone okay if you hadn’t showed up and stopped me.
O: What would you have me do?  I wasn’t about to just stand around and let you beat him.
V: Was stopping me worth the restraining order? 
V: You do realize that if you hadn’t showed up at his apartment building the restraining order would not have been filed.  
O: Yes.  It was worth it.  And I would do it again.
V: What?  Why?
O: Because he did nothing wrong and does not deserve to be assaulted.
V: He fired you.
O: He was doing his job.  It’s my fault I got fired not his.  I’ll not fault the man for doing his job.
V: I don’t understand you at all.
O: Yeah, most people don’t.  I’m used to it by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment