Monday, June 2, 2014

Conversation with Voloyda 24

V: OMG!  Guess what I found out!
O: What?
V: David plays on a senior softball team.
O: So.
V: I thought you'd find it interesting.
O: Maybe if I was a 55-year-old man who liked baseball I might find that interesting but alas I am not 55-years-old, a man, nor am I interested in baseball.
V: But it's David.
O: Yes and I need to stay away from him.
V: But you like him.
O: All the more reason for me to stay away.
V: You should go and try to talk to him.
O: No I shouldn't.  It's not all about me.  Does he not get any say in it?  He doesn't want to be around me and I'm not going to force myself on him.  Please don't tell me anything about his softball team.  I really don't want to know.
V: As you wish.  But I still think you should go and talk to him.

I really hope that Voloyda listens to me for once and doesn't tell me where David plays softball.  I like David and I need to stay away from him and if I know where he is, I don't know if I'll be able to.  It's better for everyone involved if I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment