Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wisdom Teeth Removal

I got all of my wisdom teeth out this morning.  I was super nervous because everyone said it hurt like a bitch and that I would be totally out of it for the day.  It's not actually all that bad.  My mouth hurts a little bit but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be.  And everyone said I'd be all loopy and stuff coming out of the anesthesia, I was totally fine.  I was more worried about putting my piercing back in than anything else.  They made me take them out, the fascists.  And the doctors wouldn't let me put them back in while I was still there so I was trying to put them back in in the car.  Try putting a tongue ring and two labret piercings (angel bites) back in looking in the tiny visor mirror while traveling down the motorway at 60 miles an hour with a mouthful of gauze when you can't feel your face and your arms aren't cooperating.  Must have been a sight; my dad was looking at me like I was mad.  I did get them back in though.  I think was worst part of the whole thing was either the doctor manhandling my arm trying to find a vein, pricked me twice, the bastard or the fucking awful taste in my mouth after I fell asleep with the bloody gauze in there, it was fucking gross.

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl. You really don't think it hurts that much. When I got mine removed I whined like a bitch for days. You're a motherfucking beast. That's bad ass.

    ReplyDelete