Thursday, June 26, 2014

Not a Very Good Week

This week has so far been rather bad.  I've been involved in a car accident, had a complete meltdown over Silas, almost been forcibly committed into the psychiatric hospital by my therapist and, been told by my mother to get out of the house.

So on Monday when I was heading over to see Silas, there was a wicked storm going on and all the traffic lights were out.  It was totally awesome; I love thunderstorms.  So the traffic lights came back on just before I crossed the bridge.  I get to the other side and get stopped by the light and BOOM.  The lady behind me smashed right into me and I in turn hit the person in front of me.  My front bumper was totally fine as was the car in front of me but my back bumper is like fucked up.  And the car of the person who hit me was trashed.  Her hood was folded in like an accordion.  It looked bad.  No one was injured though so the police didn't come.  It didn't set in right away but I have a wicked case of Whiplash.  My neck fucking hurts.  I can't turn it to the right at all.  Oh well, I'm not overly concerned about it.  It'll heal up.

So I finally meet up with Silas and went out to eat, played Frisbee, went to his house, watched Netflix, went to my house, made some cookies, I had a meltdown.  He did something and then I got upset and then he got upset and I started crying and then he started crying.  And I got mad that he was crying.  And then we stopped crying and watched Mulan and he went home.  So that happened.

Tuesday I had therapy and my therapist said I seemed 'off' and kept asking me if I was suicidal.  I sort of am but not enough to actually kill myself or anything.  There's a difference between wanting to die and not wanting to live.  So then she called my mother and told her to keep an eye on me and make sure I didn't kill myself.

So then yesterday my mother responded to my therapist's advice to watch me by telling me I need to get out of the house.  So last night I left.

Overall not a very good week.  I just don't feel like dealing with this shit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment