Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vloyda's Craziness Part 20: David's Softball

There hasn't really been a whole lot going on with me.  I saw my new therapist, started a new medication, my mother was in the hospital again, Voloyda tried to trick me into running into David.  Actually now that I typed it all out I guess quite a bit has been going on.

I saw my new psychiatrist for the first time and she started me on a new medication.  It's called clomipramine and it's supposed to help me with my depression and anxiety.  I've been on it for a week and haven't noticed any improvement but it can take a few weeks to get into my system.  I'm hoping that as I get acclimated to the pills the side effects will lessen.  The side effects are pretty mellow but it has been messing with my sleeping and it's totally sapped my appetite.  Since I started on these pills I've lost 8 pounds. 

My mother was in the hospital again last week for three days.  The doctors still don't really know what's wrong with her. 

Voloyda hasn't really been bothering me about David and I thought he had finally given up pestering me until his brother Dima told me Voloyda was up to something and to be on guard with him.  And of course Voloyda proceeded to invite me somewhere.  Voloyda invited me to a park to watch his little brothers play lacrosse.  Seems innocent enough, right?  Wrong!  I googled the name of the park, I'll call it "Park Park" for simplicity, and while looking around the site I discovered a link to a different site.  Again for simplicity I'll call this new site "Senior Softball."  Do you see the problem?  Voloyda's invitation was not an innocent attempt to get me interested in what I'm sure is the exciting world of elementary age lacrosse but a conniving plan to get me to run into David!  The fiend!  Well it's almost over with anyway, David plays softball for another two weeks and then that's it.  I have no intention of going to either of those games and I don't know where David has moved to or where he works.  After he finishes softball I'll have no idea where he is.  Isn't that great?  I'll never know where he is again... unless he plays softball again next year.  Either way, I won't have to worry about it for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment