Sunday, July 6, 2014

Better Than Last Week

I had a pretty bad time with everything last week but I'm doing much better now.  I wasn't actively suicidal but I was considering checking myself into a psychiatric facility but didn't.  My mother is trying to find me a new psychiatrist and possibly a psychologist as well.  The person I see now is not working and I need someone else before I have another psychotic break.  Other than me feeling like I'm losing my mind I'm doing okay.

I can back home last Sunday.  I'm working on getting my car repaired from the accident.  My back and neck no longer hurt.  Silas and I are doing well.  I'm looking forward to the family reunion next weekend.  And I get to get out of the house for a week by dog/cat/turtle-sitting at my aunt's starting the day after the reunion.  I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the family reunion or house-sitting at my aunt's.  I love my family but I also love my aunt's dog Titus and getting away from my parents.

The one problem (besides me losing my mind) that I have right now is that Voloyda is driving me mad.  I know he thinks he's helping, trying to get me to go after David but he's not and it's really getting on my nerves.  I could throttle him, I really, really could.  At least he hasn't told me where David is.

My step-sister and her husband and annoying children came down from Canada for the holiday weekend.  I'm not a fan of children to begin with and her children are more annoying than most.  Especially since my room is directly below the kitchen and they think jumping up and down on the floor while shrieking is an acceptable activity at 7:30 in the morning.  I am an evening person.  I stay up late and sleep in and when I've been up until 4:30 I don't want to be woken up three hours later by screeching children.

No comments:

Post a Comment