Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Voloyda's Craziness Part 19: Fuck My Life

Today, my ex-fiancé thought it would be funny to post a FML posing as my ex-boss who found my blog "Stalking My Ex-Boss."  What it did was nearly give me a panic attack.  I found out because a FML moderator posted on my blog's Facebook page.  FML

Yeah so apparently Voloyda thought it would be a good idea to post a FML posing as David and saying he found the blog.  Here's his post: "Today, I found out my former employee who I fired, stopped from committing suicide, and who has a huge crush on me, has a blog called "Stalking My Ex Boss" all about how she's been stalking me over the last year and a half. I'm a 55-year-old married man. She's a mentally unbalanced 22-year-old. FML"

Someone posted on my Facebook page saying they found it while moderating.  It nearly gave me an anxiety attack and I called Voloyda in a panic only for him to tell me he was the one who posted it.  I could have killed him.  After I calmed down though I actually found it pretty funny.  I check Fmylife.com every morning and would have gotten quite a shock at seeing it there had it been approved.  It also explains why I got about 8x's my normal amount of pageviews yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment