Wednesday, March 1, 2017

TDoV Day 1

I know my updating has been rather dismal lately and I am going to change it with the 31 Days of Trans Visibility.  The original idea is located here: Trans Days of Visibility.  Basically the idea is to answer the prompt everyday to raise awareness.  I'm probably not going to do everyday but I promise I will do at least half of them even if it's only a few lines.
Day 1: Make yourself known. Tell the world your name, age, and how you identify. Post a picture of yourself.
I do wish to remain anonymous both for my safety and the safety of the people I've mentioned on here.  Being trans and atheist isn't exactly the most accepted thing and I do worry about my safety sometimes.  As you know I prefer to go by Oliver.  I'm 24.  I currently identify as a trans man.

No comments:

Post a Comment