Thursday, March 2, 2017

TDoV Day 2

Day 2: Talk about your process of discovery and realization. How did you come to understand yourself to be trans?
I never really felt particularly feminine.  I don't like girly stuff, I don't like particularly manly stuff either but whatever.  I've never really felt comfortable with myself or my body.  It's been a journey discovering and coming to terms with my gender identity and expression.  If you've been following the blog you know I first came out as genderfluid and then more recently came out as ftm.  I know I've said I'm ftm but honestly I'm still a little unsure.  But I have definitely narrowed it down between trans man and masculine agender.  At this point I'm not really too stressed about working out which.  And i really don't want to have to come out again.  Especially if I am ftm I'd hate to come out as agender and be wrong yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment