Friday, March 3, 2017

TDoV Day 3

Day 3: Talk about coming out. Are you out? Who did you come out to first? How did people in your life react?
I am out as ftm and have been since October of 2015, I think?  I'm not sure of the specific dates and I came out to different people at different times and I didn't post it on here right away so I'm a little unsure as the the exact time but I believe it was around October of 2015.  I am out to my friends and family and mostly out at school.  The first person I told was my BFF Theo as of this point he is the only one who really accepts me.  My aunts are okay and my therapist is cool about it but that's it.  My parents refuse to even acknowledge it and change the subject whenever I bring it up.  My sister treats it as a joke and says she doesn't believe I'm trans.  My grandmother yells at me when I bring it up.  So I'm not exactly in the most supportive situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment