Friday, March 15, 2013

David’s View of Rape

Back when I was still working at The Store, I had a conversation with David about rape.  His response: “My mother was a nurse and I can find humor in almost any situation, like if it’s a man getting raped in prison, yeah I find that funny.”  Because when I think rape; I think hilarious.  That is not a normal response.  And it is just about the creepiest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.  So according to David, if some guy gets arrested for like wire fraud or some other non-violent crime and gets sent to prison and is raped; it would be funny.  I do not think so.  What the fuck is the matter with him?  That is totally bizarre and yet I'm the one that's weird.  The only situation in which I think rape would be funny was if the person being raped was a rapist.  They deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment