Sunday, March 31, 2013

Letter to Annette

Here's a letter that I wrote to Annette.  It gets a little morbid at the end but that was only because I was planning on killing myself after I delivered it.

Annette,
     I'm sorry.  You were a good friend to me.  And I cared about you greatly.  It meant a lot to me that you tried to save my life.  And it meant even more that you visited me when I was in the hospital.  You were my best friend.  I'm sorry that I threatened you.  You should know that I would never hurt you.  Or anyone else for that matter except for maybe myself.  I can't believe you called the police on me.
     However, whatever your reasons were they were your own and I will not fault you for doing what you thought was right.  And I forgive you.  It was my fault not yours.  Do not blame yourself.  Be strong and continue with your life.  And to help you I'm leaving you my college fund which contains $25,000 and my Sweeney Todd movie.  I'm sorry it had to end this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment