Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Letter to David

Here’s one of the letters I wrote to David.  This was the first letter I wrote him, it was written about three-and-a-half weeks ago.  It was the one I was trying to deliver by getting him to hit me with his car.  This is probably the most pleasant of the letters I’ve written him; things went a tad bit downhill after the restraining order.  It was probably for the best it didn’t get delivered.  I had my friend “Theo” read it and he said I sounded like I was completely nuts.  Though that may have been because I said I was going to kill myself after I delivered it.  Well, here’s the letter:

      I am so sorry.  For everything.  I’m sorry for my behavior.  It was inappropriate and creepy.  I don’t know what I was thinking.  It won’t happen again.  I hope I didn’t cause you any problems with your wife.  Though if you had addressed the problem sooner instead of leading me on, it would not have progressed as far as it did.  “Stacy” told you I wanted you.  You asked me if I was stalking you.  I showed up at The Store and flirted with you all the time even after you fired me.  If you weren’t interested you had dozens of opportunities to tell me.
      I am also sorry about my ex-boyfriend.  He’s a little crazy.  I hope he didn’t cause you any trouble.  I am sorry about the messages he sent you on Facebook and that he followed you to your house.  He shouldn’t be bothering you anymore as he has been arrested.
      Thank you for saving my life.  Stacy may have been the one to pull me from the road but it was what you said that stopped me from jumping in front of the next car that came by.  I am eternally grateful.  I know you don’t believe me but I did name my godson after you.  It was the highest honor I could think of to give you.  Thank you for saving me.
      Please look after Annette.  Keep her strong.  Keep her together.  Don’t let her fall apart.
      I am so sorry for everything.  I hope you can forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment