Saturday, March 23, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda

This is a conversation I had with Voloyda today on Facebook.  I took it down right away.

V: You were rite. He does look like Allen Rickman.
O: What? Who looks like Alan Rickman?
V: That guy. David
O: You best be fucking kidding. Leave him alone.
V: He lives rite by the Valentines theater
O: I don't care. Leave him alone. Leave me alone.
V: Your sleeping with him arnt you
O: The man has a restraining order against me. I can honestly say there is absolutely nothing going on between us.
O: Please leave the both of us alone before you do something stupid like last time.
V: That was an accident
O: It was not an accident. You don't accidentally beat someone with a bat.
V: It was an accident
O: Leave him alone
V: Whats in it for me
O: Staying out of jail?
V: How about a date
O: How about no
V: Not a date then. Just dinner
O: No
V: Coffee. We talk and i promise to stay away from him
O: In a public place. In the middle of the day. With my friend. And the twins.
V: Can we have sex
O: no
V: What about a blowjob
O: no
V: A kiss
O: no
V: A hug
O: no.
O: There will be NO physical contact. We will talk and then you will get out of my life.
O: And if you continue to harass me, I will call the police.
V: The police wont do anything
O: I'm sure they would if I told them how you tried to break into my house. And you beat up my ex with a bat. And you've been following my ex-boss. And you stole my car.
V: I didn't steal your car I borrowed it
O: At 330 in the morning? Without my permission. That's stealing.
V: I brought it back
O: I don't care. Coffee Monday at 430 at the Tim Hortons on Glendale. With the twins.
V: Hey are you wearing your slytherin jacket and like a pink hat and your at the library
O: Why?
V: Because I'm out front and I can see you
V: What r you leaving for
V: Come back
V: I love you
V: Stupid bitch

I packed up my stuff and left like right away and he tried to follow me home.  He sounds like a deranged psychopath.  I don't think Voloyda would ever physically harm me but he did attack my ex with a bat.  And I fear he may try to do something similar to David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment