Monday, March 11, 2013

Following David

I tried to follow David to his house but he spotted me and proceeded to drive in a circle through a parking lot.  Twice.  I got back on the main road and David came up behind me and made a left turn down a side street and lost me.  Probably would have been more effective if I didn’t already know where he lives.  Stupid, stupid man.  I took a short cut and got to his street before him in time to fend off my ex.  The only reason I tried to follow him was because my ex-boyfriend, “Voloyda,” said he was waiting outside of David's apartment and was going to assault him.  Voloyda has done this to people before, so I believed him.  It’s a good thing I did.  When I got to David’s apartment Voloyda was waiting outside.  If David was an observant man he would have seen Voloyda and I screaming at each other on the street corner.  At least I stopped the man from getting beat down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment