Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sugar Daddy

Days until restraining order is lifted: 293

The date has been made for Thursday.  Red Robins at 4 o’clock.  I’m going to see if Theo will watch our date just to make sure I don't end up dead and stuffed in a freezer or anything.  You can never be too safe, especially with someone you’ve met online. 

The man, “Greg,” offered to pay my phone bill for me.  Who does that?  What the hell man?  I’ve known him for 4 days; we haven’t even met yet.  For all he knows I could be completely crazy; which is basically common knowledge of pretty much everyone who knows me.  This man has no idea.  I told him about the restraining order and he didn’t freak out.  Don’t really know what to say about that.  You would think a restraining order would scare most people off.  Not him.  Good for me, he seems like a decent guy.  Let’s hope my date goes well.  At the very least I'll get a free dinner and movie.  And hope he’s not completely crazy like Voloyda.

No comments:

Post a Comment