Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Restraining Order Reactions

Days until restraining order is lifted: 277

You would think most guys would be a little wary of going out with someone who has a restraining order against them.  That was ‘Plan A’ to try to scare off the creepy guys.  Instead I got comments like:
That’s hot.
Give you an A for effort.
You go for it girl!
Awesome! LOL
What the fuck?  A man with a restraining order would make me extremely cautious if not turn me off completely.  I guess I’ll have to switch to ‘Plan B’ which is to tell them the exact reasons for my termination from The Store and my stay in the nuthouse.  If that doesn’t work I’m all out of ideas.  Hmmm...then again there’s always Voloyda.  He’d be willing to do just about anything I asked him.  Than can be ‘Plan C.’  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment