Friday, June 21, 2013

Messing with Bonnie

Days until restraining order is lifted: 274

My grandmother showed up today and I decided to fuck with Bonnie.  She was in the bathroom and my grandmother and I were in the kitchen.  I was like “Is she out of the bathroom yet?”  “No.”  And just as she came out the bathroom I said, “You know who’s really hot?  Bonnie’s husband.”  Bonnie came over and was pretending to hit me.  It was pretty funny.  She was all like: “You pulled that off perfect.”  LOL

I made a grave error in judgment by showing Bonnie, Sweet Brown.  Now she keeping going: “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”  She’s a nurse so my mom was fucking with her: “That can be one of the questions you ask your patients.  ‘Have you ever had bronchitis?’ and then you can break into your spiel.”  “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”   We were laughing too hard.  I have a feeling that is going to be a main point over the weekend.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment