Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting to Know Greg

Days until restraining order is lifted: 284

Well, I haven’t updated in a few days.  I have a wicked bad cold; fever, cough, runny rose, headache.  It fucking sucks.  Who the hell gets sick in the summer anyway?  Lucky me.

Greg and I continue to talk.  We might go out again next week.  He totally noticed Theo following us.  (Dammit Theo!  Way to be stealthy!)  I guess Greg wasn’t as unobservant I as thought.  Good for him.  It’s nice to be talking to a guy who actually pays attention to what’s going on around him.

My step-father is having surgery and I have to be home to take care of him.  Yay me!  I’m so excited!  Not.  Why he couldn’t have had this surgery before my mother went back to work I have no idea.  She was off for 10 months.  He couldn’t have done it then?  Of course not, he gets scheduled four days after she returns to work.  What the bloody fucking hell?

Some asshole backed up into my car and bent the shit out of my license plate.  It pissed me off.  At least it was only the license plate.  I should be able to straighten it out.  Now where did I put that hammer?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment