Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 15

Days until restraining order is lifted: 228

V: Oh well anyway good luck with that guy your seeing, Robert or whatever?
O: His name is Richard. And I've only been talking to him for 2 days.
V: Well what about that other guy your talking to?
V: Blaine?
O: That didn't work out.
V: I thought you liked him.
O: I did. He changed his mind. Couldn't get over the age gap.
V: Oh. Sorry.
V: You could always give me another shot.
O: How about no.
V: Come on. You know you love me.
O: Okay this conversation is over.

This was the conversation Voloyda and I had about an hour after the previous one.  It didn’t work out between Blaine and I.  Oh well, but I am talking to this new guy “Silas.”  We have tentative dinner and movie plans for Friday.  He’s 27 which is rather young but I didn’t really have a lot in common with guys in their 50’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment