Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 16

Voloyda has taken to calling me Charlie Sheen.  This was the conversation we had explaining his reasoning:

V: What's up there Charlie Sheen?
O: Quit calling me Charlie Sheen. What exactly is the connection between me and Charlie Sheen?
V: You went crazy like Charlie Sheen and your life fell apart.
O: I hardly think so.
V: Your aunt died. You got fired. You got thrown in a mental hospital. And you got slapped with a restraining order. all in the span of 24 days
O: Well when you say it like that of course it sounds bad. That was 6 months ago and I've managed to at least partly pull my life together since then.
O: Though I will admit that was a pretty crappy month.

His logic is actually not that bad, for this one anyway.  I can see where he’s coming from.  But unlike him over the last six months I’ve taken steps to better myself where as he’s done nothing but proceed to dig himself into a deeper hole.Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment