Thursday, August 22, 2013

Silas Part 2

Days until restraining order is lifted: 212

My internet has been down for a week and a half and finally got it hooked back up today.  Yay internet! 

Things are going very well between Silas and I.  Date number 7 is scheduled for Saturday. 
Third date we went bowling then back to my house for a few movies. 
Fourth date we went to the mall for a few hours then went out to eat at this awesome stir-fry place I’d never been to and then we caught a couple movies at the drive-in.  I don’t really like horror movies and we saw “The Conjuring.”  That shit was scary.  I won’t be doing that again anytime soon.  “We’re The Millers” was the subsequent movie, just as funny as it was the first time, and it helped to wipe The Conjuring from my mind.
Fifth date we went to the zoo and then chilled at his house.  He was so excited about the zoo.  He said he hadn’t been there in over three years.  That is just sad.  We watched “Dogma,” which was fucking awesome.  Alan Rickman, whoop whoop!  LOL.  “Olympus Has Fallen” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
Sixth date, which was yesterday, he came over for dinner and met my parents and my sister and her husband.  My dad took him out to the garage with my sister’s husband while my mother, sister and I got the kitchen together.  Silas later told me when they were in the garage my father pulled out and gun and threatened to shoot him if he hit me.  Great dad, this is why I don’t bring my dates home.  It apparently didn’t faze him too much because he ended up staying the night.  We watched “Dark Shadows,” “Tower Heist” and “Horrible Bosses.”  Well my parents are going to the theater Saturday to see “Wicked” and Silas is going to come over.  We’ll probably just hang out, maybe go out to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment