Friday, August 2, 2013

House Sitting

Days until restraining order is lifted: 232

I’ve been so busy this past week.  I went on my date with Blaine.  It went really well.  I like him.  He’s so easy to talk to.  I may go out with him again, probably sometime next week. 

I’ve been getting headaches for the past week and I think I know what’s been causing them.  I have an ear infection.  Isn't that wonderful?  It’s not bad pain wise, the only time I really notice is when I’m eating something, it’s sort of achy and it radiates down to my jaw.  It doesn’t hurt but it itches like you would not believe.  And there’s not really an easy way to scratch deep inside your ear.  It’s driving me mad.

I get to get away from my parents for a week by watching my aunt’s house while she’s out of town.  I can hang out in the living room without being nagged at incessantly.  I only have to take care of the dog, cat, and turtle.  I did the same last year, so taking care of them should be no problem.  And it doesn’t hurt that her dog acts like mine used to.  He’s such a sweet baby, when he’s not digging his claws into my leg or trying to sit on me.  

Titus just loves to lay on people.  Here's him crushing me the last time I watched him.

No comments:

Post a Comment