Thursday, April 18, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 2

Days until restraining order is lifted: 338

This is a ‘conversation,’ and I use that term very loosely, I had with Voloyda on Facebook yesterday evening.  I posted a status bitching about him hiding in the bushes and this is what ensued: (text in italics means it was translated from Russian)

O: Who the fuck hides in someone’s bushes wearing a three-piece-suit.
V: Sorry I’ll do it a nite next time
O: You already did.  And I noticed you anyway
V: Well sorreeeee.  I’m not as good at spying on people as you are.
O: Please leave me alone or I will call the police
O: And stay out of my yard
O: And the neighbors
O: What the fuck kind of person hides in a bush.
V: I love you
V: Wha’d you log out for
V: Come back
V: I need you
V: My love for you burns like a thousand suns
V: I’ll send you some roses
V: I love you
V: Darien smiled today
V: R u still gonna watch Darien and Natasha tomorrow
V: Natasha says I love you
V: I love you
V: Lets get back together
V: You’re my world
V: Morning without you is a dwindled dawn
V: Dumb bitch
V: I am going to kill you
V: Fine be that way
V: I hate you

He used to call me like thirty times a day, until I blocked his number.  Now we have these kinds of ‘conversations’ on Facebook.  And he always, ALWAYS, says things in Russian.  I am not Russian.  I do not know a whole lot of Russian.  The Russian I do know, I picked up from him when we were dating and it consists of mostly pleasantries, ‘baby talk,’ curses, and some random phrases and words.  Which means every time he says something in Russian I have to fucking translate it.  It’s a pain in the ass and makes talking with all the more stressful.  The only reason I don’t block him altogether is because I’m waiting for him to say something incriminating so I can got to the police. 

No comments:

Post a Comment