Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 12

Days until restraining order is lifted: 326

I swear Voloyda exists solely to irritate me.  I haven’t seen him in particular following me but I did see several suspicious individuals trailing me over the last few days.  Three people to be exact; two men, both of whom were wearing a suit and fedora and a woman wearing a fur hat and coat.  It is 55 degrees out.  Who wears a fur coat in 55 degree weather?  I believe the men that followed me may be Voloyda’s younger brother and their cousin but I did not recognize the woman.  What is wrong with these people?  You would think that if you were going to follow someone you would make a little more effort to blend in.  A three-piece suit?  A fur coat?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Are all Russian people completely insane?  Voloyda has people following me.  I almost can’t believe it.  I wish I had never dated this lunatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment