Thursday, April 25, 2013

Therapy

I had an appointment with my therapist today and on the way there Theo and I saw a homeless man with a “Will work 4 food” sign.  We were stopped at the intersection and the man was standing about three cars behind us.  I opened Theo’s window and shouted “Hey homeless guy.  Come here, I’ll give you a dollar.”  Theo handed the man the dollar and he walked away.  After we made it through the intersection Theo turned to me with a death glare and said “He touched me.”  I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard.

We got to my therapist’s 10 minutes early and were sitting in the waiting room.  She comes out “Hi! I’ll be with you in just a minute!”  Theo looks at me.  “That’s your therapist?  She needs a therapist.  She is like totally wired.”  I don’t know why I found that so hilarious but I couldn’t stop laughing.  And then the session started and she got me all depressed about my dead dog.  Dammit.  I was actually happy and then she had to go and ruin it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment