Sunday, April 21, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 8

Days until restraining order is lifted: 335

Today is Voloyda’s birthday.  He invited me to his party which while it would be totally awesome is an incredibly bad idea.  Voloyda’s family has 40 acres out in the country.  He always throws the absolute best parties.  If I didn’t know that going would lead to him hitting on me nonstop the entire night, I would totally go.  He makes people sign liability wavers on the way in due to some accidents that have occurred in the past.  One time this guy tried to do a backflip off the barn and he landed on his head and cracked his skull open.  Another time this man snuck up behind a horse and got kicked in the throat and it severed his trachea and he died.  That was really bad.  I don’t think he’s ever had a party where someone wasn’t seriously injured.  But the parties were always really fun.  At least until the police showed up and shut them down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment