Saturday, April 27, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 11

Voloyda pissed me off so bad the other day that I finally blocked him from my Facebook and told him I was going to file a restraining order.  Then I hear from Theo that Voloyda was messaging him telling him that I should re-friend him.  What really sent me over the edge was the statement: “You’re doing to me exactly what Annette did to you.”  It upset me greatly and I broke down and cried for 35 minutes.  I’ll unblock him in a few days after I calm down.  I’ll make Voloyda sweat as he worries whether he’ll be slapped with a restraining order.  Maybe it’ll do him some good.  He deserves it.  Maybe he’ll even leave me alone.  I haven’t seen him since so maybe he finally got the idea that I want nothing to do with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment