Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Movies/Voloyda’s Craziness Part 3

Days until restraining order is lifted: 347

Horror musical movie marathon with my boyfriend tonight.  I'll call him "B" (mainly so Voloyda doesn't hunt him down and attack him like he did the last person I went out with.)  We shall be watching:
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Little Shop of Horrors
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (I absolutely love Alan Rickman and Helena Bonham Carter)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Repo! The Genetic Opera

Sounds like fun, yes?  Let’s hope Voloyda doesn’t scare this man off like he did the others.  I haven’t heard from him in two weeks.  I would have been happy about that if I didn’t know the reason he hasn’t contacted me is because he’s too busy following David and his family.  If what I heard from Voloyda’s brother is true, which it usually is, Voloyda has:
Moved into David's apartment building
Pulled David's credit report
Gone through David's rubbish
Been loitering in and around The Store
Been following David's sons
Been following Briar Rose
He has also run a background check on the man.  Nice, yeah?  He's a complete fucking nut.  I would warn David about this crazy ass man that's following him but that would be a violation of my restraining order and I would be arrested.  Oh well.  Not my problem if Voloyda beats him down.  Maybe he should have listened to what I had to say before he filed a restraining order against me.  I wish him luck.  He'll need it now that Voloyda's after him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment