Monday, April 22, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 9

Days until restraining order is lifted: 334

I met with Voloyda yesterday afternoon outside his apartment.  He kept trying to get me to go upstairs to his flat with him.  I said no.  I have no problem with seeing him in an arranged meeting in public but I’m not going to meet with him in private.  Especially since he said he was going to kill me.  Also there’s the fact that I cannot legally enter his apartment building because David lives there.  David filing the restraining order has actually been quite useful.  It is preventing me from purchasing a gun which is keeping me alive and it gives me another reason to stay away from Voloyda.  As if I don’t have enough reasons already.  LOL.  Oh well.  One month down eleven to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment