Sunday, May 19, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 14

Days until restraining order is lifted: 307

Voloyda is both irritating and useful.  I make a vague statement about something I want and he’ll get it for me.  I say: “I wish I wasn’t completely broke.”  He gives me $50.  I say: “I wish I had some booze.”  He shows up with a crate containing everything from beer to wine to bottles of rum and vodka.  I say: “My cousin Ryker is looking for a trumpet.”  He says: “What kind?” and shows up at my house two days later with a goddamn trumpet.  I told him I was not going to give my cousin a stolen trumpet and to get out of my house. 

He does these things whether I want him to or not.  Just as a post on Facebook stating a desire for liquor is not a request to show up at my house with a box of it; a series of joking messages between B and I (which by the way Voloyda had to hack into my account to access) stating that Stacy is a bitch and I wish I knew where she lived, is not a request for Voloyda to follow the woman to her house.  What the hell is wrong with him?  This is exactly what he did with David.  Did he not learn anything the first time?  If he gets caught I’m not sticking up for him this time.  He’s going to be the one with the restraining order not me.  I’m done with his bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment