Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 9

Days until restraining order is lifted: 304

I ran into Voloyda today as I was leaving my psychiatrist.  Why he was there I have no idea.  Someone as crazy as him has obviously not been receiving the help of a therapist or psychiatrist.  Or if he has it’s not working, he’s still as crazy as ever.  Here’s the conversation we had:

V: OMG. What a surprise running into you here.
O: What the hell are you doing?
V: Well, ya know I was in the neighborhood…
O: and decided to hang out at my psychiatrists?
V: No.
O: *disbelieving look*
V: Whatever.  We should get back together.
O: You know sometimes I think that might not be such a bad idea.  I mean we did have a lot of fun when we were dating.  And then I remember how crazy you are and I’m like ‘nah.’
V: *dirty look*

It has been 61 days since the restraining order was issued.  61 days since I spoke to Annette. 
Well, two months down ten months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment