Sunday, May 5, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 5

Days until restraining order is lifted: 321

Voloyda messaged me on Facebook today asking me about David and someone named “Connery.”

V: Did David ever mention anyone named Connery?
O: I don’t know.
V: Yes you do.  Don’t lie
O: I don’t know anything any even if I did, I wouldn’t fucking tell you.
V: Fine be that way you stupid bitch
O: Piss off.
V: I think it’s his son that died.
O: If that’s true it’s very sad.  Quit prying into his business.  It is no concern of yours if he lost a child.
O: Quit telling me these things.  I don’t fucking care.
V: Your sleeping with him aren’t you.  You slut.

Voloyda is driving me insane.  His insistence that I am sleeping with David is ludicrous.  Despite all the evidence to the contrary he still thinks I am fucking David.  He has been following both David and I.  If I was sleeping with the man surely Voloyda would have seen me going into David's apartment or David at my house or David and I at a hotel.  What is wrong with him?  David is 54 years old, married, and has children older than me.  The only physical contact I ever had with David was a hug I gave him after I got out of the hospital (which by the way is the only straight man outside of my family I've hugged in the past seven years).  Yes, David looks like Alan Rickman.  Yes, I wanted to sleep with David.  Yes, I tried to seduce David and despite my best efforts he wouldn’t go for it.  That was two and a half months ago, before he fired me and filed a restraining order.  The man obviously wants nothing to do with me.  I gave up.  There is no point in pursuing someone who has no interest in me.  Why waste my time.  I wish Voloyda would give up on me as easy as I gave up on David.  It would make my life a hell of a lot easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment