Monday, May 6, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 6

Days until restraining order is lifted: 320

Voloyda has people following me so when I was assaulted I assumed it was one of his people.  Apparently it wasn’t.  I had this conversation with him on Facebook after it happened.

O: Tell your friend if he comes at me again I will fucking taze him.
V: Who?
O: Your friend in the purple.
V: Why?  What did he do?
O: Smacked me with a cane.
V: What did he look like?
O: Short.  Young.  Asian.  Wearing a purple hoodie. 
V: He’s not one of mine.  I’ll take care of it.  It won’t happen again.
O: What are you going to do?  You don’t even know who he is.
V: I’ll find out who he is and I’ll take care of it.  And it’s none of your concern what happens to him. 
O: I don’t want you to beat him down.  Just leave it.  If it happens again I’ll call the police.
V: You are under my protection and everyone knows it.  He should not have approached you.
O: What do you mean ‘under your protection?’
V: It’s none of your concern.
O: Of course it’s not.  Stop following me and tell your friends to do the same.
V: I’m just trying to protect you
O: Of course you are.

I hope Voloyda doesn’t find out who hit me.  He beat the shit out of a friend of ours just because we went on one date.  I can’t imagine what he would do to someone who hit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment