Saturday, May 11, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 8

Here’s a conversation I just had with Voloyda on Facebook.

O: Voloyda why did you mail me this sock?
V: I thought it might cheer you up
O: Why?
V: I found it in David’s garbage
O: Ewww.
O: Ewww
O: That is so unsanitary I don’t even know what to say.
V: That could be his wanking sock.
O: You disgust me.  I need to wash my hands.
V: I thought it would make you happy
O: A nasty sock possibly covered in semen that you found in someone’s rubbish?
O: What is wrong with you?
V: I was just trying to cheer you up.  Besides don't you have a bloody band-aid of David's?
O: Possibly.
V: A bloody Band-Aid is way worse than a wanking sock.
O: No it isn’t.  Semen is worse than blood.
V: Whatever you say miss evens.
V: Did I succeed in cheering you up.
O: No you did not.  If you really want to make me happy you would leave me alone.
O: I’m only planning on being around for another 12 hours and I don’t want to spend them associating with you.  Goodbye. 

Why he thought a dirty possibly semen covered sock he dug out of a dustbin would make me happy I have no idea.  But I wish he would stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment