Friday, May 3, 2013

Fainting

Days until restraining order is lifted: 323

On the 19th of December I had surgery to implant a recorder in my chest to monitor my heart for an arrhythmia because I faint.  Sometimes I faint when I get stressed, sometimes when I’m doing something strenuous and, sometimes for no apparent reason.  I’ll just be standing there and I’ll pass out.  It caused some problems at work because they had to send me home after I fainted.  They made me take off the entire month of November and half of December. 

Usually the fainting didn’t cause any problems other than a few bumps from my head hitting the floor, but once I had a concussion.  And one time I cracked my ribs falling out of a tree.  About a year ago, when Voloyda and I were still dating we and some friends of ours snuck into a cemetery at three in the morning to take some pictures for “Goths Up Trees.”  I climbed up the tree and then fainted and fell out.  Voloyda didn’t even manage to get the fucking picture.  The man is totally incompetent. 

I went through surgery to put the recorder in and the doctors haven’t even been able to find anything.  I still faint and now I have a damn scar on my chest.  Once the recorder is removed, which will be sometime in the next three years, I plan to cover the scar with a tattoo of a music note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment