Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Voloyda’s Craziness Part 13

Days until restraining order is lifted: 319

This morning my mother and I ran some errands and then I had her drop me off at the library.  I got what I needed and walked home.  I live about four blocks away from the library, about ten minutes walking distance.  You have to walk down a bunch of side streets to get to my house from the library so when the same car kept driving by again and again it was rather odd.  Of course it was Voloyda.  He said that he was protecting me.  Protecting me from what?  Who the hell is after me that I need to be protected?  This is fucking weird.  While it is rather disconcerting to have someone following me, it is also somewhat comforting knowing that if something were to happen he would be right there.  What the fuck did he drag me into?

No comments:

Post a Comment